There are many tournaments run throughout the year. These tournaments are run either by Croquetwest or by the Croquet Clubs throughout Western Australia.
You can see information about all of these events on the Tournament Information page, and as either as a calendar view or as a list of events by clicking on the sub-menu items under the Events menu item. There is also a calendar-on-a-page, the link is on the right hand side of the front page (beneath the Upcoming Events list). For each event, click on the ‘Details’ link to see more information and access to any attachments such as the event flyer or draw.
Attachments appear against each event according to the following schedule:
- Around 5 weeks before the event is due to run a flyer with all the event details and how to enter will be attached to the event entry.
- At least a week before the event is due to run the draw will be available on the event entry.
You can submit an entry for an Croquetwest event by email.
Entries for Club events go directly to Clubs, not to Croquetwest.
Event results and reports are located under the Results/Reports menu item.
Information on running events can be found below:
- Event Manager’s Guidelines
- Event Referees and Umpires
- Event Manager’s Report (updated Jan 2019)
- Lawn Maintenance Experience by Mike Galvin from Nedlands
- Responsibilities of Clubs Hosting Croquetwest Events
- croquetscores.com Instructions
- ACA Regulations for Tournaments
- Draw templates for events
For copies of the draw spreadsheets for either code, or any questions about the details of the results please contact the Events Coordinator on email@example.com
Match Sub-Committee archive material is now available: Match Archive