These updated results include:
The new details are:
- 20 Oct – 1 Dec 20 State Pennants (A Grade (5 weeks, 15 matches), B Grade (6 weeks, 12 matches), C Grade (7 weeks, 28 matches)
- Oct – Nov 20 South West Pennants (5 Reports)
- 10-11 Oct 20 GC Ladies Selectors’ 6
- 11 Oct 20 Como Handicap Doubles
- 17 Oct 20 State B Grade Singles
- 24 Oct 20 WA State Mixed Doubles
- 24-25 Oct 20 Geraldton ‘Allan Marsh’ Handicap Singles
- 6-7 Nov 20 Narrogin Doubles Championship
- 11-12 Nov 20 Narrogin Men’s Singles Championship
- 11-12 Nov 20 Narrogin Women’s Singles Championship
- 8 Nov 20 Forrest Park B Grade Championships
- 14-15 Nov 20 Moorabinda GC Country Championships
- 20-22 Nov 20 Croquetwest Team Trials
- 5-6 Dec 20 Country All Stars
Click here for the latest list of GC Players (15 Dec 2020). This list includes the ACA Id, which is the number you need for the front of your handicap card.
The GC Handicaps system changed a while ago, click here for the details of the changes.
The final set of lists under the old handicapping system (02/04/2017) are:
- For the ranking list, click here.
- For the ranking list ordered by club, click here.
- For the ranking list by name, that includes the players current grade, click here.
- A Grade is from handicap -6 to 4, B Grade is 5 to 8, C Grade is 9 to 11 and D Grade 12 to 20.
- Player Information (including updated trigger points calculations).
- Handicap Card (for printing).
- Club responsibilities.
- Tournament Manager responsibilities.
- Tournament Form (updated 18 Aug 2020) (to be completed after each tournament and sent in to update handicaps on this website). Click here for a Word document format of the form.
- Golf Croquet Rules (Edition 5) and associated information.
Details of the handicap calculations for singles tournaments held in 2012 and 2013 can be found here.
If you find any issues with handicap details, please send the details via the Contact Us form.
For access to the historical Golf handicap information, click here.