Click here for the latest GC handicap ranking list (15th March 2023)
These updated results include:
29 Jan 23 State C Grade – 2023
8 Feb 23 Cambridge Golden Mallet – 2023
12 Feb 23 Albany Gomm Park Valentine’s Tournament – 2023
19 Feb 23 Cambridge Daft Doubles – 2023
20 Feb 23 Geraldton Level Play Doubles 12 + 2023
26 Feb 23 Moorabinda Club Handicap Singles – 2023
6 Mar 23 Moorabinda Country Singles – 2023
Click here for the ranking list ordered by club.
Click here for the ranking list ordered by player name.
These lists includes the ACA Id, which is the number you need for the front of your handicap card.
- A Grade is from handicap -6 to 4, B Grade is 5 to 8, C Grade is 9 to 11 and D Grade 12 to 20.
- Player Information (including updated trigger points calculations).
- Handicap Card (for printing).
- Club responsibilities.
- Tournament Manager responsibilities.
- Tournament Form (updated August 2021) (to be completed after each tournament and sent in to update handicaps on this website). Click here for a Word document format of the form.
- Golf Croquet Rules (Edition 6) and associated information.
The GC Handicaps system changed a while ago, click here for the details of the changes.
Click here for the details of the conversion from the old values to the new.
The final set of lists under the old handicapping system (02/04/2017) are:
- For the ranking list, click here.
- For the ranking list ordered by club, click here.
- For the ranking list by name, that includes the players current grade, click here as they all include the grade.
Details of the handicap calculations for singles tournaments held in 2012 and 2013 can be found here.
If you find any issues with handicap details, please send the details via the Contact Us form.
For access to the historical Golf handicap information, click here.