These updated results include:
- One Day Singles – Gosnells and Nedlands 19/1/19
- State C Grade 2-3/2/19
- Albany Gomm Park – Valentine’s Day Handicap Doubles 9-10/2/19
- Como On-going Handicap Singles up to 25/2/19
- Gosnells Handicap Singles 1/3/19
- Nedlands GC Doubles 3/3/19
- Bunbury Central Handicap Doubles 3-4/3/19
- Halls Head In-house competitions up to 9/3/19
The new details are:
Click here for the full list of Active Players. This list includes the ACA Id, which is the number you need for the front of your handicap card.
The GC Handicaps system changed a while ago, click here for the details of the changes. The final set of lists under the old handicapping system (02/04/2017) are:
- For the ranking list, click here.
- For the ranking list ordered by club, click here.
- For the ranking list by name, that includes the players current grade, click here.
- A Grade is from handicap -6 to 4, B Grade is 5 to 8, C Grade is 9 to 11 and D Grade 12 to 20.
- Player Information (including updated trigger points calculations).
- Handicap Card (for printing).
- Club responsibilities.
- Tournament Manager responsibilities.
- Tournament Form (updated 18 Jun 2018) (to be completed after each tournament and sent in to update handicaps on this website). Click here for a Word document format of the form.
- Golf Croquet Rules (Edition 5) and associated information.
If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form on this website.
Details of the handicap calculations for singles tournaments held in 2012 and 2013 can be found here.
If you find any issues with handicap details, please send the details via the Contact Us form.
For access to the historical Golf handicap information, click here.