These updated results include:
- Complete 6 weeks’ Summer Pennants – A, B & C Grades (23/10/18 to 29/11/18)
- State B Grade Singles Championship (3-4/11/18)
- Southwest Pennants (Oct. to Nov. 2018)
- Busselton Championship Singles (Oct. to Nov. 2018)
- Narrogin Championship Doubles (7/11/18)
- Narrogin Men’s Singles Championship (14/11/18)
- Narrogin Women’s Singles Championship (14/11/18)
- Moorabinda Country Singles (17-18/11/18)
- Geraldton Drawn Doubles (24-25/11/18)
- Cambridge Manual Adjustments (9/11/18)
The new details are:
Click here for the full list of Active Players. This list includes the ACA Id, which is the number you need for the front of your handicap card.
The GC Handicaps system changed a while ago, click here for the details of the changes. The final set of lists under the old handicapping system (02/04/2017) are:
- For the ranking list, click here.
- For the ranking list ordered by club, click here.
- For the ranking list by name, that includes the players current grade, click here.
- A Grade is from handicap -6 to 4, B Grade is 5 to 8, C Grade is 9 to 11 and D Grade 12 to 20.
- Player Information (including updated trigger points calculations).
- Club responsibilities.
- Tournament Manager responsibilities.
- Tournament Form (updated 18 Jun 2018) (to be completed after each tournament and sent in to update handicaps on this website). Click here for a Word document format of the form.
- Golf Croquet Rules 2013 and other resources.
If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form on this website.
Details of the handicap calculations for singles tournaments held in 2012 and 2013 can be found here.
If you find any issues with handicap details, please send the details via the Contact Us form.
For access to the historical Golf handicap information, click here.