These updated results include:
30 Jun 22 York Club Championships – 2022
3 Jul 22 Brian Hadley Star – 2022
5 Jul 22 Geraldton L.P. Club Championships – 2022
9 Jul 22 Busselton Club Championships – 2022
10 Jul 22 Como Club Championships – 2022
10 Jul 22 Gosnells Club Championships – 2022
24 Jul 22 Croquetwest GC Teams Event – 2022
5 Aug 22 Geraldton Annual Tournament – 2022 Fri. Doubles
6 Aug 22 Geraldton Annual Tournament – 2022 Sat. Singles
7 Aug 22 Geraldton Annual Tournament – 2022 Sun. Singles
7 Aug 22 Forrest Park Club Championships – 2022
14 Aug 22 Croquetwest GC Champion of Champions – 2022
This list includes the ACA Id, which is the number you need for the front of your handicap card.
- A Grade is from handicap -6 to 4, B Grade is 5 to 8, C Grade is 9 to 11 and D Grade 12 to 20.
- Player Information (including updated trigger points calculations).
- Handicap Card (for printing).
- Club responsibilities.
- Tournament Manager responsibilities.
- Tournament Form (updated August 2021) (to be completed after each tournament and sent in to update handicaps on this website). Click here for a Word document format of the form.
- Golf Croquet Rules (Edition 6) and associated information.
The GC Handicaps system changed a while ago, click here for the details of the changes.
The final set of lists under the old handicapping system (02/04/2017) are:
- For the ranking list, click here.
- For the ranking list ordered by club, click here.
- For the ranking list by name, that includes the players current grade, click here.
Details of the handicap calculations for singles tournaments held in 2012 and 2013 can be found here.
If you find any issues with handicap details, please send the details via the Contact Us form.
For access to the historical Golf handicap information, click here.