These updated results include:
The new details are:
- Croquetwest A,B and C Grade Singles 22-23/6/2020
- Como Phil Abbott Trophy – 2020 B Grade Singles 23/3/2020
- Moorabinda GC Club Championships – 2020 27/6/2020
- Croquetwest Covid Cup (Singles) – 2020 4/7/2020
- Croquetwest Isolation Shield (Doubles) – 2020 5/7/2020
- Covid Cup – 2nd Wave 8/7/2020
- Gosnells Mixed Doubles – 2020 12/7/2020
- Busselton Singles Championship – 2020 1-14/7/2020
- Croquetwest State Ladies Singles – 2020 18-19/7/2020
- Croquetwest State Mens Singles – 2020 18-19/7/2020
- Geraldton Club Championships – 2020 18-19/7/2020
- Como Michael Titley Club Championships – 2020 26/7/2020
- Brian Hadley Star – 2020 1-2/8/2020
Click here for the latest list of GC Players (updated 02 Aug 2020). This list includes the ACA Id, which is the number you need for the front of your handicap card.
The GC Handicaps system changed a while ago, click here for the details of the changes.
The final set of lists under the old handicapping system (02/04/2017) are:
- For the ranking list, click here.
- For the ranking list ordered by club, click here.
- For the ranking list by name, that includes the players current grade, click here.
- A Grade is from handicap -6 to 4, B Grade is 5 to 8, C Grade is 9 to 11 and D Grade 12 to 20.
- Player Information (including updated trigger points calculations).
- Handicap Card (for printing).
- Club responsibilities.
- Tournament Manager responsibilities.
- Tournament Form (updated 18 Aug 2020) (to be completed after each tournament and sent in to update handicaps on this website). Click here for a Word document format of the form.
- Golf Croquet Rules (Edition 5) and associated information.
Details of the handicap calculations for singles tournaments held in 2012 and 2013 can be found here.
If you find any issues with handicap details, please send the details via the Contact Us form.
For access to the historical Golf handicap information, click here.