Click here for the latest GC handicap ranking list (updated 31st AUg 2018).
These updated results include:
- Gosnells Club Championship Singles 8/7/18
- Geraldton Annual Tournament (Handicap Singles/Singles/Handicap Doubles) 3-5/8/18
- York Country Doubles 11-12/8/18
- WA State Team Trial 18/8/18
- WA State Team v. Barbarians 19/8/18
- Gosnells – Janet Arbery Handicap 26/8/18
- Como on-going Handicap Singles to 30/8/18
The new details are:
For the ranking list ordered by club, click here.
For the ranking list by name, that includes the players current grade, click here.
For a full list of Active Players, click here (this includes the ACA Id, the number you need for the front of your card).
For the details of the conversion from the old values to the new, click here.
The GC Handicaps system changed a while ago, click here for the details of the changes. The final set of lists under the old handicapping system (02/04/2017) are:
- For the ranking list, click here.
- For the ranking list ordered by club, click here.
- For the ranking list by name, that includes the players current grade, click here.
- A Grade is from handicap -6 to 4, B Grade is 5 to 8, C Grade is 9 to 11 and D Grade 12 to 20.
- Player Information (including updated trigger points calculations).
- Club responsibilities.
- Tournament Manager responsibilities.
- Tournament Form (updated 18 Jun 2018) (to be completed after each tournament and sent in to update handicaps on this website). Click here for a Word document format of the form.
- Golf Croquet Rules 2013 and other resources.
If you have any questions please use the Contact Us form on this website.
Details of the handicap calculations for singles tournaments held in 2012 and 2013 can be found here.
If you find any issues with handicap details, please send the details via the Contact Us form.
For access to the historical Golf handicap information, click here.