These updated results include:
The new details are:
- 9 May 19 On-going Como Singles Competitions
- 19 May 19 Cambridge Silver Teapot – 2019
- 19 May 19 Como Grace Hartland Handicap Doubles 2019
- 19 May 19 Country Singles A/B Grade 2019
- 19 May 19 GC Country Weekend
- 20 May 19 Croquetwest One Day B Grade
- 26 May 19 Gosnells Handicap Doubles 2019
- 3 Jun 19 State Open Singles – 2019
- 9 Jun 19 Gosnells 12s -2019
- 16 Jun 19 Geraldton Allen Marsh Handicap Singles -2019
- 16 Jun 19 Inaugural Selectors’ 6
- 23 Jun 19 Brian Hadley Star – 2019
- 30 Jun 19 Cambridge Club Championships – 2019
- 30 Jun 19 State Mixed Doubles – 2019
- 25 Jun 19 WA Autumn Nights (Tuesdays) – 2019
- 24 Jun 19 WA Autumn Nights (Thursdays) – 2019
Click here for the latest list of GC Players (updated 5th Jul 2019). This list includes the ACA Id, which is the number you need for the front of your handicap card.
The GC Handicaps system changed a while ago, click here for the details of the changes.
The final set of lists under the old handicapping system (02/04/2017) are:
- For the ranking list, click here.
- For the ranking list ordered by club, click here.
- For the ranking list by name, that includes the players current grade, click here.
- A Grade is from handicap -6 to 4, B Grade is 5 to 8, C Grade is 9 to 11 and D Grade 12 to 20.
- Player Information (including updated trigger points calculations).
- Handicap Card (for printing).
- Club responsibilities.
- Tournament Manager responsibilities.
- Tournament Form (updated 05 Jul 2019) (to be completed after each tournament and sent in to update handicaps on this website). Click here for a Word document format of the form.
- Golf Croquet Rules (Edition 5) and associated information.
Details of the handicap calculations for singles tournaments held in 2012 and 2013 can be found here.
If you find any issues with handicap details, please send the details via the Contact Us form.
For access to the historical Golf handicap information, click here.