These updated results include:
The new details are:
- Australian Men’ & Women’s 2019 Championships – ending 11/8/19
- Inter-state Teams Event – ending 15/9/19
- Gosnells Janet Arbery Handicap Doubles 2019 – 18/8/19
- State Trial Singles – 23/8/19
- Cambridge Cup – 24/8/19
- WA v Barbarians -2019 – 25/8/19
- Gosnells Mixed Doubles 2019 – 22/9/19
Click here for the latest list of GC Players (updated 26th Oct 2019). This list includes the ACA Id, which is the number you need for the front of your handicap card.
The GC Handicaps system changed a while ago, click here for the details of the changes.
The final set of lists under the old handicapping system (02/04/2017) are:
- For the ranking list, click here.
- For the ranking list ordered by club, click here.
- For the ranking list by name, that includes the players current grade, click here.
- A Grade is from handicap -6 to 4, B Grade is 5 to 8, C Grade is 9 to 11 and D Grade 12 to 20.
- Player Information (including updated trigger points calculations).
- Handicap Card (for printing).
- Club responsibilities.
- Tournament Manager responsibilities.
- Tournament Form (updated 05 Jul 2019) (to be completed after each tournament and sent in to update handicaps on this website). Click here for a Word document format of the form.
- Golf Croquet Rules (Edition 5) and associated information.
Details of the handicap calculations for singles tournaments held in 2012 and 2013 can be found here.
If you find any issues with handicap details, please send the details via the Contact Us form.
For access to the historical Golf handicap information, click here.