Croquetwest has a set of guidelines and policy documents that define how Croquet is run in Western Australia. Below are links to key documents.
If you have any questions about any of these documents please use the Contact Us form on this website.
- Match (updated Dec 2021)
- AC Selection (updated Mar 2021)
- GC Selection (updated Sep 2014)
- Service Awards
- Extreme Weather
- Financial Management
- Governance (updated Jul 2021)
- Member Protection (Croquet Australia document) (updated Oct 2020)
- AC Handicaps
- GC Handicaps
- Anti-Doping (Croquet Australia document (updated Aug 2020)
- Social Media Usage (Croquet Australia document (updated Feb 2019)
National Integrity Framework
These policies have been written in collaboration with Sport Integrity Australia and are applicable to all members. Individual policies should be read in conjunction with the National Integrity Framework Policy. They come into effect and binding on all levels of croquet and Gateball affiliated with The Australian Croquet Association Inc on 31st March 2022. On that date, the Child Safety Policy of Sep 2020 and the Member Protection Policy of June 2020 will no longer apply. SIA advises that the Improper Use of Drugs and Medicine Policy should be read in conjunction with the Australian National Anti-Doping Policy.
- National Integrity Framework
- Child Safeguarding Policy
- Competition, Manipulation and Sport Wagering Policy
- Complaints, Disputed and Discipline Policy
- Improper Use of Drugs and Medicine Policy
- Member Protection Policy
The Australian Croquet Association Inc. anti-doping policy is the Australian National Anti-Doping Policy, effective from 1 January 2021, found here and on the Sport Integrity website. All members, participants and non-participants in the sports of Croquet and Gateball are bound by these rules.
Other Governance Documents